How Much Does Invisalign Cost in Dallas, TX
Approximately $3,000 is the average cost of Invisalign in Dallas.
Texas Invisalign Price Average
The average cost of Invisalign in Texas is about midrange when compared to other states. The average cost for a full treatment of Invisalign is near $4,500, depending on the city and the doctor.
Rural areas are generally the cheapest, while urban areas tend to be the most expensive. Austin, Houston, and Corpus Christi are the most expensive, while Plano is the most affordable. Average costs of living in TX include the following:
- On average, Invisalign Dallas costs around $3,000 for a complete treatment.
- Price range for Invisalign Houston is $4,000 to $6,000.
- The average price for Invisalign Irving is $5,000.
What Other Factors Can Impact the Cost?
Invisalign is a great option for people who want to straighten their teeth without the hassle of traditional braces.
– Mayo Clinic
Your Orthodontic Practice of Choice
What are Some Ways to Make Invisalign Affordable in Dallas?
Invisalign is an expensive treatment, but it is still worth the price in the end. Invisalign treatment costs are not much different from standard orthodontics when it comes to their total price. The average price of braces in Dallas could be around $3,000, so if you are wondering how much braces cost in Dallas, keep that in mind. If you decide to undergo Invisalign but are concerned about the cost, there are ways for you to save money.
Coverage Under Insurance In Dallas
Options for Payment
Invisalign costs in Dallas can be reduced without relying on insurance. There are numerous orthodontic offices in Dallas and other Texas cities that offer convenient payment plans to help patients pay for Invisalign’s high cost.
Fees for Invisalign in Dallas TX can range from $50 to $200 per month, for instance, depending on factors like duration and cost. But you should check with the clinic before you begin the alignment process.
You can also find out if the clinic offers this financing. Usually, banks offer health care-related loans in that case. Depending on your payment capacity, compare the different financing plans and select the most convenient one.
Interesting Invisalign Links
- Braces aren’t just for kids anymore – 1 in 5 orthodontic patients is over the age of eighteen!
- Did you know? Only 35% of adults have well-aligned front teeth.
- Interestingly, about 20% of people don’t have an ideal bite.
- Fun fact: Ancient Egyptians used crude metal bands to straighten teeth instead of wires.
- Invisalign’s innovative technology was developed in 1997 by two Stanford University graduates.
- US orthodontists first had access to Invisalign in 1999.
- The average cost of Invisalign treatment is $5,000.
- Good news! Insurance typically covers $500-$1,500 of the cost.
- Available in 45+ countries, Invisalign is transforming smiles for over 2.5 million patients.
- With a 96% patient satisfaction rate, Invisalign is a popular choice for many.
- Get results fast – the average treatment time with Invisalign is just 1 year.
- Rest easy knowing Invisalign aligners are made from medical-grade polyurethane resins and are BPA-free.
- Wear Invisalign retainers for 22 hours daily, but feel free to remove them for special occasions.
Did you know these celebs rocked Invisalign for dazzling smiles?
- Oprah Winfrey: talk show queen
- Tom Cruise: action star extraordinaire
- Katherine Heigl: rom-com sweetheart
- Eva Longoria: sassy “Desperate Housewife”
- Gisele Bundchen: supermodel icon
- Serena Williams: tennis legend
- Justin Bieber: pop sensation
- Khloe Kardashian: reality TV star
Invisalign Providers in Dallas
If you still don’t know where you can get affordable Invisalign in Houston TX (for example) these are two of the best choices:
Dr. Choi is in high demand due to her amazing reviews for being kind, conservative and getting excellent results for all her patients. She has extensive experience with Invisalign and braces and offers after school hours and Saturday appointments.
Dr. Nadia Lyotard, a third-generation Swiss dentist, is devoted to being the best Invisalign orthodontist in Dallas, TX for her patients, while also offering best in class braces solutions for adults, teens, and children.
For orthodontist reviews in other states please click here.
Invisalign Cost In Dallas Texas (2022 Breakdown)
Disclaimer – This article is intended to promote understanding of and knowledge about orthodontics and general oral health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your orthodontist or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment.