The cost of Invisalign in Missouri typically ranges between $3,500 and $6,000, with the exact price depending on various factors.
The national average for Invisalign treatment is approximately $4,500 to $5,500, but in Missouri, costs can start as low as $3,000 and go up to $6,000, with rural areas tending to have lower costs and suburban areas on the higher end. Insurance coverage for orthodontic treatment can vary, with an average coverage amount of $1,772, and up to 92% of patients qualifying for up to $3,000, and 77% qualifying for up to $2,000 in coverage .
To know more about Invisalign, here are some studies that have been conducted.
The mean accuracy of expansion planned with Invisalign for the maxilla was 72.8%. Published in the Angle Orthodontist
More than 90% of the subjects treated with Invisalign achieved a significant improvement, as shown by the PAR scores. Published in Quintessence international
The Invisalign concept is an aesthetic alternative in orthodontic treatment, with advantages and disadvantages. Published in Medical science monitor
Does Insurance Typically Cover Invisalign?
Invisalign Providers in Missouri
Invisalign Missouri Cost Average
Additional Costs to Consider
- Amount of correction required. Costs of Invisalign are influenced by the extent of orthodontic issues and the effort required to fix them. The Invisalign system uses a series of clear aligners that are worn for the specified period of time before being changed. Aligners that are needed in more numbers will cost more.
- Treatment time estimates The more materials and time spent by orthodontic staff in providing treatment, the longer your treatment is expected to take, the higher the cost will be.
- Professional expertise. The number of successful Invisalign treatments reported by each provider is used to classify them. The charges of an experienced orthodontist may be higher. However, you gain their expertise.
- Local average. The average price of Invisalign will likely be the same wherever you live since providers usually set rates that are comparable to other providers in the area.
|Dental Insurance||Some dental insurance plans may cover up to $3,000 in orthodontic treatment, including Invisalign. Check with your insurance provider for specific coverage details.|
|In-House Financing||Many dental offices offer in-house financing plans, allowing you to make monthly payments for your Invisalign treatment. These plans can vary between providers.|
|Third-Party Financing||Some dental practices partner with third-party financing companies to offer payment plans for Invisalign treatment. Terms and conditions may vary between companies and dental offices.|
How Can I Save Money on Invisalign Treatment?
Through Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Venture Outside Your Immediate Area
Deals & Promotions
Get Information About Flexible Payment Options
- An X-ray
- scan of the intraoral cavity
- Office visits
- Attachments for Invisalign aligners
- Improvements to achieve optimal results
- The retainer
Comparison to Traditional Metal Braces
|Appearance||Clear, almost invisible aligners||Metal or ceramic brackets and wires|
|Comfort||Smooth, softer feel||Can be uncomfortable with metal scrapes or pushing against the inside of the mouth|
|Speech & Salivation||Possible initial lisp and excessive salivation||N/A|
|Treatment Duration||Average 12-18 months, can be as short as 3 months||Varies by case, often longer than Invisalign|
|Treatment Goal||Straighten teeth, close gaps, reduce crowding||Straighten teeth, close gaps, reduce crowding|
|Removability||Removable for eating, drinking, and cleaning||Non-removable, remain on teeth throughout treatment|
When considering the cost of Invisalign, it’s helpful to compare it to the cost of traditional metal braces. Both treatments are used to correct misaligned teeth and improve oral health, but they have some key differences in terms of cost, appearance, and convenience.
One of the main advantages of Invisalign is that it is often more discreet than traditional metal braces. The aligners are made of clear plastic and are virtually invisible when worn, making them a popular choice for adults who want to straighten their teeth without drawing attention to their treatment. In contrast, metal braces are more noticeable and can be a source of self-consciousness for some people.
In terms of cost, the price of Invisalign and traditional metal braces is generally comparable. The exact cost of treatment will depend on a variety of factors, including the severity of your alignment issues and the length of treatment. In some cases, Invisalign may be more expensive due to the use of advanced technology and customized aligners, while metal braces may be a more budget-friendly option.
Another factor to consider is convenience. Invisalign aligners are removable, which means you can take them out to eat and brush your teeth as usual. This can be a significant advantage over metal braces, which require more careful cleaning and food restrictions.
Ultimately, the best choice for you will depend on your specific needs and budget. It’s important to consult with an orthodontist to discuss the pros and cons of each treatment option and determine which one is the most suitable for your needs.
Invisalign Pros and Cons
|Pros of Invisalign Cons of Invisalign|
|You can’t tell when you’re smiling because it’s nearly invisible.||Perhaps more costly|
|Easily removed when eating food or cleaning your teeth||Can be lost or broken|
|You may even end up completing treatment sooner than you would with regular braces.||Your mouth may feel sore and uncomfortable.|
|Reduced dental visits|
|Moves teeth more slowly than conventional braces, resulting in less discomfort|
Although the Reddit threads provided do not specifically mention costs in Missouri, they can still provide some insight into the cost variations. One Reddit user mentioned their Invisalign treatment cost, after a $1,000 promotional discount, as $4,435 . Another user shared their experience with Invisalign Lite, which cost them $4,800 . These examples show that costs can differ based on the type of Invisalign treatment and available promotions.
Interesting Invisalign Links
- Braces aren’t just for kids anymore – 1 in 5 orthodontic patients is over the age of eighteen!
- Did you know? Only 35% of adults have well-aligned front teeth.
- Interestingly, about 20% of people don’t have an ideal bite.
- Fun fact: Ancient Egyptians used crude metal bands to straighten teeth instead of wires.
- Invisalign’s innovative technology was developed in 1997 by two Stanford University graduates.
- US orthodontists first had access to Invisalign in 1999.
- The average cost of Invisalign treatment is $5,000.
- Good news! Insurance typically covers $500-$1,500 of the cost.
- Available in 45+ countries, Invisalign is transforming smiles for over 2.5 million patients.
- With a 96% patient satisfaction rate, Invisalign is a popular choice for many.
- Get results fast – the average treatment time with Invisalign is just 1 year.
- Rest easy knowing Invisalign aligners are made from medical-grade polyurethane resins and are BPA-free.
- Wear Invisalign retainers for 22 hours daily, but feel free to remove them for special occasions.
Did you know these celebs rocked Invisalign for dazzling smiles?
- Oprah Winfrey: talk show queen
- Tom Cruise: action star extraordinaire
- Katherine Heigl: rom-com sweetheart
- Eva Longoria: sassy “Desperate Housewife”
- Gisele Bundchen: supermodel icon
- Serena Williams: tennis legend
- Justin Bieber: pop sensation
- Khloe Kardashian: reality TV star
Perry heads up a dynamic marketing team that has help the leading orthodontic practices in the USA 10X their business for over a decade. He’s a tea connoisseur, avid reader, traveling and grower of exotic fruits in his permaculture food forest.