Invisalign in Seattle costs between $4,500-$7,000 on average.
|Area||Cost in Seattle||National Average|
|Urban||$5,000 – $7,000||$5,000|
|Suburban||$5,500 – $7,000||$5,500|
|Rural||$4,500 – $6,000||$4,500|
Invisalign Seattle Cost Average
Additional Costs to Consider
- Amount of correction required. Costs of Invisalign are influenced by the extent of orthodontic issues and the effort required to fix them. The Invisalign system uses a series of clear aligners that are worn for the specified period of time before being changed. Aligners that are needed in more numbers will cost more.
- Treatment time estimates The more materials and time spent by orthodontic staff in providing treatment, the longer your treatment is expected to take, the higher the cost will be.
- Professional expertise. The number of successful Invisalign treatments reported by each provider is used to classify them. The charges of an experienced orthodontist may be higher. However, you gain their expertise.
- Local average. The average price of Invisalign will likely be the same wherever you live since providers usually set rates that are comparable to other providers in the area.
Invisalign Pros and Cons
|Pros of Invisalign Cons of Invisalign|
|You can’t tell when you’re smiling because it’s nearly invisible.||Perhaps more costly|
|Easily removed when eating food or cleaning your teeth||Can be lost or broken|
|You may even end up completing treatment sooner than you would with regular braces.||Your mouth may feel sore and uncomfortable.|
|Reduced dental visits|
|Moves teeth more slowly than conventional braces, resulting in less discomfort|
How Can I Save Money on Invisalign Treatment?
Through Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Venture Outside Your Immediate Area
Deals & Promotions
Get Information About Flexible Payment Options
- An X-ray
- scan of the intraoral cavity
- Office visits
- Attachments for Invisalign aligners
- Improvements to achieve optimal results
- The retainer
Does Insurance Typically Cover Invisalign?
Invisalign Providers in Seattle
Perry heads up a dynamic marketing team that has help the leading orthodontic practices in the USA 10X their business for over a decade. He’s a tea connoisseur, avid reader, traveling and grower of exotic fruits in his permaculture food forest.